Requirements for Admission to University of Kashan as an International Student:
(You are considered as an international student, if you are a non-Iranian having a foreign passport)
All Applicants are requested to provide:
- Applying for a Bachelor´s Degree: A secondary high school certificate or diploma with a minimum GPA of 12 out of 20 (2.4 out of 4.0).
- Applying for a Master´s Degree: A BA or BSc degree from an accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 14 out of 20 (2.8 out of 4.0).
- Applying for a PhD Degree: An MA or MSc degree from an accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 16 out of 20 (3.2 out of 4.0).
- Completed application form (Download Here)
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals who can attest to your educational capabilities (it must be sealed in an envelope and signed across the back flap).
- A copy of official transcripts translated into English
- A copy of applicant´s passport
- A passport size photograph
- The medium of instruction is PERSIAN in all courses (except English Department). University of Kashan offers Persian Language courses to help students follow their programs as desired. English is also accepted only by offering TOEFL or GRE scores.
For further information, please send an inquiry to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org